Connect, share ideas & learn best practices.
WHY JOIN A USER GROUP?
Network with your peers from all around the globe.
As a user group member, you can:
- Get the latest on product developments—often before it goes public
- Access the broad knowledge base of experienced Software AG customers
- Develop contacts for ongoing information exchange
- Discuss and vote on product changes and enhancements
- Communicate directly with Software AG experts
Software AG supports local and international user groups, which are established independent panels of customers, around the globe. International User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG) include:
- Very Large DBMS SIG - VLDBMS (Adabas)
- Very Large Natural User Group - VLNUG (Natural)
- EMEA Natural Programmers User Group - ENPUG (Natural Programmers)
- webMethods User Group
- ARIS User Group
- EMEA Alfabet User Group
Interested? Register for a user group nowLearn more about the program Impressions from the IUG 2017 Conference
INTERNATIONAL USER GROUPS CONFERENCES 2018
April 9 - 13, 2018 - Berlin, Germany
Join Software AG and an audience of your peers for the 2018 International User Groups Conference (IUG):
- Hear success stories from global enterprise
- Learn from your peers from different industries
- Share and discuss experiences and evaluate innovative ideas
- Engage directly with Software AG experts
Our host city is Berlin, the capital of Germany and with a population of 3.5 million inhabitants Germany's largest city. The metropolis is a city of culture, politics, media and science and bears the UNESCO title “City of Design”.
Participants can join all conferences or selected sessions:
- April 9-11: International Adabas & Natural User Groups
- April 10: International Alfabet User Group
- April 11: Integration Session: Digital Business Platform
- April 11: Terracotta DB in DBP
- April 11: General Session
- April 12-13: International ARIS User Group
- April 12-13: International webMethods User Group
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin
10789 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 2127-0
See our invitation.
Registration for the conference will open in due time.
If you are interested in sharing a use case with your peers, please fill in the CALL FOR SPEAKERS document here.
Watch our impression video from IUG 2017 to find out what you can expect.
Software AG Darmstadt - Germany
CONNECT WITH A USER GROUP
Find your contact.
Get involved in a user group near you. Software AG customers have organized local working groups around the world. Members of these local groups are also welcome to participate in the International User Groups and our upcoming conference.
For more information on your local user group, contact your local Software AG office.
International User Group contacts
|International/European User Groups||
|International Adabas User Group (VLDBMS)||
Vice President: Alfred Prenner
|International Natural User Group (VLNUG)||
2. Vice President:
|European Natural Programmers Group (ENPUG)||
2. Vice President:
|International webMethods User Group||
|International ARIS User Group||
|EMEA Alfabet User Group||
ATTEND AN UPCOMING USER GROUP EVENT
Find the event nearest you.
Local User Group Events 2nd HY 2017
|BELUX ARIS User Group||October 27, 2017||Brussels, Belgium|
|German ARIS User Group||November 8-9, 2017||Saarbrücken, Germany|
|IUG Presidents Meeting||November 14, 2017||Darmstadt, Germany|
|German Adabas & Natural User Group||November 15-16, 2017||Darmstadt, Germany|
|Austrian webMethods User Group||November 16, 2017||Vienna, Austria|
|Austrian ARIS User Group||November 21, 2017||Linz, Austria|
|German User Group RZ Management||November 21-22, 2017||Darmstadt, Germany|
|Alfabet User Group||November 23, 2017||Software AG HQ, Darmstadt, Germany|
|BeNeLux webMethods User Group||November 28, 2017||Breda, Netherlands|