HOW CAN YOU MAKE THE MOST OF
THE INTERNET OF THINGS?
The Software AG Digital Business Platform is an integrated set of enterprise-grade technologies, capabilities and methodologies for delivering premium Internet of Things (IoT) services.
The Digital Business Platform has the potential to deliver far more than operational cost savings—it is the foundation for creating new “smart” products and services.
It goes well beyond mere devices and orchestrated workflows. It powers Internet of Things applications and opens up new opportunities to innovate new products and services. Using robust integration, fast-moving big data, in-memory and predictive analytics, our customers are unlocking business value through their digital transformation.
We take an integrated approach to digitalizing the physical world to create new insights and business models that unlock real business value for our customers.
Including leading manufacturers in automotive, heavy industry, chemical, consumer goods and beyond …
Software AG delivers IoT premium services in a number of industry categories:
The Digital Business Platform offers:
- Integrated, enterprise-grade IoT platform and edge services that extend and evolve with your IoT vision
- State-of-the-art IoT architecture comprising device connectivity, messaging, integration, streaming analytics, machine learning and predictive analytics as well as process modeling and IT portfolio management
- Fully integrated, enterprise-grade IoT premium services supporting machine learning, predictive modeling, in-memory computing, and artificial intelligence
- Multi-vendor landscape support and independence with open IoT framework, flexible deployment (cloud, edge, on-premises)
- Customer-centric engagement and best-in-class delivery services through customer co-innovation, expert consulting services, and broad partner ecosystem
MR. INDUSTRIE 4.0
Software AG CEO Karl-Heinz Streibich – Mr. Industrie 4.0 – as seen in The European Business ReviewRead article
“WHAT ARE YOU?”
A producer or consumer in the world of IoT? The answer will directly impact how you approach and implement your IoT strategy.Watch webinar for details
THE IOT WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Deliver an IoT framework that fits your unique vision without compromising on your goals. We’ll show you how.Details in white paper
IOT: A HUGE UPTAKE
How fast are companies adopting IoT? Find out in the video interview with Industry Analyst Greg Gorbach, Vice President, Connected Manufacturing, ARC Advisory Services.Watch video